The First Morning

Waking up this morning, I feel grateful, yet dizzy. Today is a day of firsts. This is my first day of working from home as a writer. A few days ago, I prepared for this day by creating a morning routine and an evening routine. I had researched how different authors stayed on track. I discovered that everyone has their own opinion on whether or not one should have a schedule or just write when they felt like it. I love making schedules and lists about literally everything, so I decided it would be best if I made myself a daily routine. I also know that at times I get distracted or lose motivation to do anything productive, so I figure having a schedule of sorts would be beneficial. I am not actually using a very strict schedule, with times of when I should do things, because I want to enjoy the freedom of working from home. I am basically just using a to-do list of sorts. I will try this out for a while and see how it works. I would be very interested to hear how you schedule out your day if you work from home. Please leave a comment!

Another first of today is that I am quitting vaping. With my husband being the only one working right now, we have to cut some costs. This has made me quite dizzy. I haven't been completely psycho with irritability yet, like I was when I quit smoking cigarettes. I hated doing that. This has proven to be slightly easier so far. I do miss it but it's nothing that a few deep breaths can't fix. Now I just have to remember some of the things I would do to help with smoking cessation that I used before. I have already used the one where I brush my teeth right after I eat. I am also performing one right now by keeping my hands busy. Do you have any suggestions for me? Just let me know in the comments.
I am grateful for the opportunity to change my life. I have been daydreaming about working from home for months. I realized during my morning meditation that everything I have been wishing for has come true for me. I put my desires out there and the universe answered! Now all I have to do is to not let this time go to waste. I must take this opportunity and run with it. I can't let this pass me by. If I succeed in achieving my goals, just imagine what I could do next!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm That Creep

Dreaming of Escape

Prompted